Sunset Cottages Acadia
- From Ellsworth take Route 3 to Mount Desert Island
- At the intersection with Route 102 go straight onto Route 102
- Follow Route 102 through Southwest Harbor and continue on to Tremont; look for Sunset Cottages signs
- Turn left onto Richtown Road
- Travel 1/2 mile on Richtown Road; turn left on Rich Brothers Way
|Physical Address for GPS:
7 Rich Brothers Way, Bernard, ME 04612
|Sunset Cottages Acadia
Welcome to Sunset Cottages!
You should see a Sunset Cottages sign and a large model lighthouse. As soon as you turn
onto the gravel road that is Rich Brothers Way, immediately bear left where it divides. Go
past the model lighthouse on your right. Where the road divides again, bear right, going
around the small white garage with the sign saying "Sunset Cottages." Park near the main
house with the number 7 on it. To check in, please ring the bell of the main house or follow
the instructions posted on the door.
Note: You may want to disregard your GPS once you're on Route 102 and follow signs for
Southwest Harbor instead. Your GPS will send you the "back way," which is a less traveled
road through the woods. If you stay on Route 102 you'll pass grocery stores, shops, Southwest
Harbor itself, and other points of interest. Once you've passed through Southwest Harbor, you
can continue following your GPS for closer-in directions to the cottages themselves.